Therm pump & mixing valve, for use when the heat source is greater than 55°C
Please always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK’s favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Controls flow temperature entering the underfloor heating system
• Can be used on all manifolds from 2 – 12 port
• Maximum output through valve 18kw
• Uses ESBE valve, best quality
• Adjustable temperature ranges from 20°C to 55°C
• Accurate temperature control
• Comes with Grundfos high efficiency pump
• Great for low temperature control. For example, drying concrete slab (forced drying)
• Complies with BS EN 1264-4
There are no reviews yet.