Designed for installation in small or restricted access areas, this high-performance sealed, in-line system filter is easy to install and fast and convenient to clean. There is no need to dismantle the unit or replace o’ rings during servicing, saving time on-site. Manufactured from high-quality nickel plated brass, the TF1 Omega Filter uses Hydronic Particle Separation (HPS) technology and magnetic filtration to remove magnetic and non-magnetic debris from the system. The quality and reliability of this award-winning filter are supported by a market-leading 25-year warranty.
Please always refer to the manufacturer's instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK's favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• High capacity and compact design. Ideal for use in restricted spaces
• Easy to install – fits on horizontal and vertical pipework in both flow directions. The filter can operate at an angle of 45°
• Unique action, removes magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants from system water
• Smart, tough, nickel-plated forged brass construction and powerful neodymium magnet assembly with threaded magnet cap
• Unique manifold with double radial seals and multiple orientation capabilities
• Market-leading 25-year warranty