The testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser offers a robust and simple entry into flue gas analysis for domestic boilers. It measures O2 & CO , and will calculate ratio, CO2, etc. The 4-line LED display can be configured to the users requirements, and its back-lighting function guarantees an easy-to-read display even if lighting conditions are unfavourable. The analyser stands out on account of its easy menu navigation and ergonomic housing as well as its durability.
Standard kit features include :
• 4,000ppm CO sensor with automatic pump shut off to help prevent saturation.
• 7 user selectable fuels
• Rechargable Li-ion battery
• Tightness and let-by pressure test routines included in menu (requires pressure connection adaptor)
• Flow and return temperature measurement (using additional accessory probes)
• Soft carry case with shoulder strap
Ideal if you wish to rule out or locate leaks in gas fittings – equipped with simple traffic light LED on the head and self-explanatory bar scale. In addition, ppm values and even %LEL (lower explosive limit) can be called up and documented via the app.
Advantages of the testo 316i gas leak detector with flexible probe
• Multi-colour LED (visual and acoustic alarm
• Sensor self-test and automatic zeroing
• Flexible measuring probe for locations that are difficult to access
• Connection to testo Smart App for documentation and ppm display
testo 327 Flue Gas Analyser, rechargeable battery and calibration protocol, Flue Gas Probe (180mm x 6mm diameter), soft carry case with shoulder strap, AC power supply. testo 316i gas leak detector with flexible probe, including batteries