The 7L Santon Aquarius AU7/3 undersink vented water heater is designed for convenient point-of-use installation ideal for handwashing and dishwashing. Supplied with a valve, spout, and fixtures, the 3kW Aquarius provides straightforward installation, and thanks to an easily removed heater plate, maintenance is simple too.
Please always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK’s favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Includes water heater, spout, valve, fixtures, instructions, and warranty card
• For installation under a sink
• Copper sheathed element
• Easily removable heater plate
• Can be connected to a cold water cistern or feed tank if a vented tap is used or a vent pipe is plumbed from hot pipework to discharge expansion back into a cistern
• Where cistern or cold tank is connected, the base of the cistern should be no higher than 10M above the top of the water heater and a vent pipe must be used
• Only able to supply a single basin if used with vented taps
• BEAB approved
• Kiwa approved
• 2-year on-site parts and labour warranty
There are no reviews yet.