Manufactured from durable MDPE, Polyfast is suitable for all potable mains water applications. Easy to handle on site, it offers secure compression fittings for quick installation, plus excellent flow rates and resistance to chemicals and abrasion. Polyfast fittings are economical compression fittings for jointing pipes kitemarked to BS EN 12201. Polyfast fittings are manufactured to the requirements of WIS 4.32.11 and hold WRAS Certificate No. 9503041.
Please always refer to the manufacturer's instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK's favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Sound joint integrity gives reliable trouble free service
• Simple and quick to use for rapid installation
• Manufacture with engineering plastic bodies and grab rings with EPDM rubber seals to BS EN 681-1 and engineering plastic stiffeners and retaining nuts.
• 12.5 bar pressure rating offers a high safety factor
• End load resistant design, with pull out prevented by the grab ring, pipe stiffener and insert
• Robust construction with high impact resistance
• Tough, even at low temperatures
• Pre-lubricated seals.
There are no reviews yet.