The highly efficient Myson 10mm Two-Way Contract angled thermostatic radiator valve (TRV) incorporates the brand's unique two-way engineering, including a patented 'bonding' technique for easier installation. With operation via a liquid-filled sensor, this TRV offers accuracy along with a long working life.
Please always refer to the manufacturer's instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK's favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Unique Myson two-way flow engineering
• Conforms to en 215
• Liquid sensor
• Suitable for use with remote sensors/adjusters
• Maximum operating pressure 10 bar
• Maximum water temperature 120°c
• Maximum differential pressure 06 bar
• Equal/equal connections enable the standard valve body to be fitted vertically or horizontally
• Sensing element is liquid
• Hysteres lt/ 05°k
• Finish options chrome
• Controlling range 8 - 28°c
• Fully off & frost positions
There are no reviews yet.