Monument OMAT Soldering Mat is a patented cut out mat for soldering copper pipes from 15 - 22 mm in diameter. It reduces the risk of fire and its unique shape with overlap gives a tight and secure fit. Unlike conventional soldering mats, the OMAT wraps around the pipe offering complete protection to the surrounding surfaces. The OMAT is constructed from a woven glass fabric and does not present any of the hazards associated with asbestos materials. Additionally, it is stitched all round and will resist temperatures up to 600 degrees.
Please always refer to the manufacturer's instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK's favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Patented variable cut out mat for soldering pipes
• Reduces the risk of fire
• Resist temperatures up to 600 degrees C
• Protects walls, cables, carpets and other flammable materials
• The unique shape with overlap gives a tight and secure fit
• Fits pipe Sizes 15 to 22mm
• For soldering copper pipes
• Constructed from a woven glass fabric