LA-CO Regular Flux is a water-soluble flux that meets industry standard ASTM B813. With NSF and UPC approvals, this all-weather flux is the ultimate flux for all copper soldering. Self-cleaning flux designed for use on copper, brass, lead, and zinc. Works on both water and gas installations. Acid-free, non-toxic, and free of lead and zinc chloride.
Please always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK’s favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Water-soluble paste won’t leave residue in water piping
• Meets industry standard ASTM B813 and contains no zinc chloride to reduce corrosion concerns
• Non-acid, non-toxic, and lead-free to eliminate safety concerns
• Cleans pipe upon application, allowing solder to run more smoothly around the pipe
• All-weather formula for use in hot and cold climates