The Hetta floating floor system has been uniquely developed to meet increasing demand from clients requiring underfloor heating as a retrofit solution to existing floor areas. The extruded polystyrene panels are foil-coated, have a low thermal mass, and consequently have a swift response time to changes in temperature. The grooves in the insulation securely retain the underfloor heating pipe-work in the correct position eliminating the need for supplementary fixings.
Please always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK’s favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• 1200 x 600 x 20mm (0.72m2)
• No need for screed, only raises floor by 20mm, no waiting for screed to dry, greatly reduced fitting costs
• Available with pipe spacing at 150mm if greater heat output is required
• Lightweight & easy to cut
• Lay directly on existing floor
• Panels include radius return for complete and easy install
• EPS400 – Can be tiled directly onto
There are no reviews yet.