Hetta multi-layer underfloor heating pipe, made from a 5-layer composite material using PE-RT (Polyethylene of Raised Temperature resistance) as the inner and outer layers coupled with a 0.2 mm thick aluminium core with butt-welded construction. Maximum operating pressure 10bar; maximum operating temperature 95o C. Highly energy efficient due to the aluminium inner core technology. Easy to install and holds its shape once positioned.
Please always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK’s favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Outer diameter, normal size in mm 16
• Wall thickness, normal size in mm 2
• Inner diameter, normal size in mm 12
• Pipe weight in g/m 109
• Pipe weight with water in g/m 231
• Internal volume in 1/m 0.113
• Heat conductivity in W/m – K 0,4
• Expansion coefficient in mm/m – k 0,025
• Surface roughness (inner pipe) in um 0,4
• Oxygen diffussion in mg/l-d 0
• Max operating pressure, class 2 in bar 10
• Max operating pressure, class 4 in bar 6
• Max operating pressure, class 5 in bar 6
• Max operating temperature, class 2 in OC 70
• Max operating temperature, class 4 in OC 70
• Max operating temperature, class 5 in OC 95
• Malfunction temperature in OC 100
• Bend radius, freely bent z5xD
• Bend radius with bending tool z4xD
There are no reviews yet.