Protector F1 is the market-leading inhibitor that prevents corrosion and limescale formation in central heating systems. This high-performance product offers superior protection by uniquely combining three inhibitors of organic particles, which bind to the metal within the heating system to protect from debris alongside anodic inhibitors which react with the system’s metal surface to create a protective layer and cathodic inhibitors that combine with hard water salts to form an insoluble layer. Fernox Protector F1 also includes enhanced pH buffering to ensure the system water pH level does not drop below 6.5 or above 8.5 – the optimum pH range for preventing corrosion and limescale build-up. In line with local regulations and best practices, and for long-term protection of the system, concentration levels should be maintained and checked annually as part of the boiler or system service.
The Fernox Express range uses Barrier Pressure Pack technology and compressed air propellant to expel the product, so the entire range is non-flammable. The propellant (compressed air) is not mixed with the active product, so there is no risk of air ingress into the system, which could accelerate the future risk of corrosion.
Please always refer to the manufacturer's instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK's favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Protects against corrosion and scale in mixed metal central heating systems to prevent breakdown and premature boiler failure
• Quick and convenient – doses in 30 seconds via radiator, filling loop or Fernox TF1 System Filter – no need to drain down the system
• Treats up to 130 litres of system water (16 radiators) and the equivalent of 250m2 of underfloor systems.
• Supports boiler manufacturer’s warranty requirements
• When used in conjunction with Cleaner F3 gas savings of up to 15% can be achieved every time you heat your room
• High performance, non toxic, environmentally friendly – NSF CIAS, KIWA and Belgaqua approved formulation
There are no reviews yet.