Leak Sealer F4 is an internal leak sealer developed for use throughout a central heating system to seal small, inaccessible leaks and weeps, which may cause pressure loss and boiler breakdown. Once dispersed within the system, the product finds the area of oxygen ingress and forms a polymer to seal the pinhole. Effective within 1-24 hours after application, the unique sealing efficiency of this market-leading water treatment chemical has been proven to prevent blockages or restrictions within the boiler or vulnerable system components such as pumps and safety devices. A leak can be quickly and efficiently sealed without the need for a complete system drain down. The Fernox Express range uses Barrier Pressure Pack technology and compressed air propellant to expel the product, so the entire range is non-flammable. The propellant (compressed air) is not mixed with the active product, so there is no risk of air ingress into the system, which could accelerate the future risk of corrosion.
Please always refer to the manufacturer's instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK's favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Seeks out and seals inaccessible. Internal microscopic leaks fast
• Quick and convenient – doses in 30 seconds – no need to drain down the system
• Safe to use – does not cause blockages in pipework or vulnerable boiler components such as pumps, air vents, and heat exchangers
• Non-toxic, environmentally friendly formulation, compressed air propellant, and 100% recyclable can
• Saves time and money on draining down and repairing.
• Add via a radiator, filling loop, or TF1 System Filter – all adapters supplied
There are no reviews yet.