Cleaner F3 is an effective, universal pH neutral, non-foaming cleaner which removes sludge, scale, and debris from existing central heating systems to restore heating efficiency and eliminate boiler noise. When commissioning new systems in accordance with local regulations and best practices, Cleaner F3 is ideal for removing flux residues and other installation debris to help extend the life of the boiler and the efficiency of the system. The Fernox Express range uses Barrier Pressure Pack technology and compressed air propellant to expel the product, so the entire range is non-flammable. The propellant (compressed air) is not mixed with the active product, so there is no risk of air ingress into the system, which could accelerate the future risk of corrosion.
Please always refer to the manufacturer's instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK's favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Quick and convenient to use – doses in 30 seconds – no need to drain down the system
• Neutral, universal cleaner for pre-commissioning new and existing heating systems
• When used in conjunction with Protector F1, gas savings of up to 15% can be achieved every time you heat your room
• One 400ml, 100% recyclable canister treats up to 130 litres of system water (16 radiators) and the equivalent of 250m2 of underfloor systems.
• Compatible with all metals and materials, including aluminium
• pH Neutral, non-hazardous, and environmentally formulation – add via a radiator, towel rail, filling loop, or TF1 System Filter