Cleaner F3 is an effective, universal pH neutral, non-foaming liquid cleaner that removes sludge, scale, and debris from existing central heating systems to restore heating efficiency and eliminate boiler noise. When commissioning new systems per BS 7593:2019 regulations and best practices, Cleaner F3 is ideal for removing flux residues and other installation debris to help extend the boiler's life and the system's efficiency. It is suitable for use when power flushing to accelerate the cleaning process in existing and contaminated systems. Cleaner F3 is a non-hazardous product compatible with all metals commonly used in heating systems, including aluminium.
Please always refer to the manufacturer's instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK's favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• One 500ml bottle treats 130 litre system, up to 16 radiators, or 250 sqm of underfloor heating
• Removes sludge, limescale, and other debris to restore energy efficiency and extend system and boiler life
• When used in conjunction with Protector F1, gas savings of up to 15% can be achieved every time you heat your room
• pH Neutral, non-hazardous, non-foaming formula, which is fast and easy to remove from the system – saving time-on-site
• Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in heating systems, including aluminium
• Effective, universal cleaner for pre-commissioning new and existing heating systems
There are no reviews yet.