Boiler Noise Silencer F2 is designed to reduce boiler noise and kettling and restore heat transfer capability. Boiler noise is a symptom of a scaled system caused by limescale forming inside the pipework. This product is ideal for use with all types of boilers and is compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in systems, including aluminium. The Fernox Express range uses Barrier Pressure Pack technology and compressed air propellant to expel the product, so the entire range is non-flammable. The propellant (compressed air) is not mixed with the active product, so there is no risk of air ingress into the system, which could accelerate the future risk of corrosion.
Please always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK’s favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Quick and convenient to use – doses in 30 seconds – no need to drain down the system
• Supplied with a range of dosing adapters and a fully controllable trigger mechanism for mess-free, no wastage dosing
• High performance, non-toxic, environmentally friendly formulation
• One 400ml, 100% recyclable canister treats up to 130 litres of system water (16 radiators) and the equivalent of 250m2 of underfloor systems.
• Reduces boiler noise and improves heat transfer efficiency
• Saves on fuel bills and reduces maintenance costs