Everflux is recognised as the leading water-soluble plumbing flux. Developed over 40 years, Everflux represents the pinnacle in high-speed self-cleaning flux technology. It is used in the joining of copper pipe and cleans as it solders. It comes in three simple and practical application methods: a pocket-size stick, a brush, and a tub, or two sizes of regular tubs.
Please always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK’s favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Soluble in hot and cold water
• Non-stick formulation allows easy joint adjustment after fluxing
• Industry standard plumbers flux
• Ideal for use with leaded and unleaded solder, with its high melting threshold
• Fast acting – cleans as it solders
• Low odour formulation helps provide an improved working environment
• Standards met: BS6891, MARC Solubility, DIN 851, ASTM B813/93, Water, Central Heating and Gas Services
• WRAS Listed BS6920 by the Water Regulatory Advisory Scheme as a material which has passed full tests of effect on water quality Directory Reference number 0410520
• Manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001, exported throughout the world
• No VOC’s
• Certified by IAPMO
There are no reviews yet.