A lip seal is specified for use in the heat exchanger of Ariston’s Nexia, Centora, Minima, G24e, Aco, Genesis and Genus units. Seals are used to join pipework to parts in a heating system, preventing air and water leaks.
Please always refer to the manufacturers instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified gas-safe certificate plumber.
UK Plumbing is the UK’s favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project.
This part supersedes: 1002249, 1002249.00, 100224900
Suitable for following appliances:
• Aco PLUS 35
• Clas HE 18/24/30 FF System NG UK (MAY 2007)
• Clas HE 24/30/38 FF NG UK (MAY 2007)
• Combi A 24/30 MFFI NG FROM APRIL 2006
• Combi A 24/30 MFFI NG UPTO MARCH 2006
• Genus HE 24 FF NG UK (APRIL 2007)
• Genus HE 24/30 FF System NG UK (MAY 2007)
• Genus HE 30/38 FF NG UK (MAY 2007)
• Genus HE 35 PLUS
• E-Combi 24/30/38 FF NG (UK)
• E-System 24/30 NG (UK)
There are no reviews yet.