The compact RAS-C2 is equally suited to both the domestic and contract market and comes complete with the revolutionary ‘flow selectable’ revolver valve body. The stylish sensor is packaged together with the innovative flow selectable RA-FS bi-directional valve body, which can be mounted either vertically or horizontally in flow or return. If a water hammer is experienced, a patented flow selection device within the valve can be turned to reverse the water directly inside the valve without the need to drain down the system, A quick and easy solution to an otherwise expensive problem. The RAS-C2 sensor, based upon the tried and tested liquid sensor actuator, is compact and provides highly accurate temperature control. Sensor mounting requires no tools. Simply press the sensor on the valve body and hand tighten a clamping ring to secure. The sensor incorporates a frost protection setting and a positive off feature, useful if radiators need to be removed for decoration. RAS-C2 sensors are compatible with RA-FS flow selectable bi-directional valves, RA-FN, RA-N, and RA-G valve bodies.
Please always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK’s favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Now, with a unique flow selectable bi-directional valve
• New style sensor
• Compact and easy to fit
• Available in convenient combi packs
• Radiator packs with matching lockshield valves are also available
• Available in 810 and 15mm sizes
• Pushfit elbow version
• High-performance liquid sensor
• Temperature range 8° to 28°c
• Approved to European standard en215 and manufactured under iso9001
• In the case of a water hammer, the patented flow selection device can be turned to reverse water direction inside the valve with no need to drain down
• Compatible with RA-FS valves and RA-FN, RA-N, and RA-G valve bodies
• Approved European Standard EN 215
• Manufactured under ISO 9002
• 1-year warranty