Suitable for both domestic and contract applications, the Danfoss RAS-C2 angled thermostatic radiator valve (TRV) incorporates the brand's cutting edge flow-selectable 'revolver' RA-FS valve body for adaptable, easy vertical or horizontal mounting, making installation easy in any location. With a compact, tried-and-tested liquid sensor actuator, the RAS-C2 provides ultra-precise temperature control. At the same time, frost protection ensures peace of mind, and a positive shut-off makes removal for decorating jobs simple.
Please always refer to the manufacturer's instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK's favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Unique flow-selectable bi-directional valve
• New-style, high-performance liquid sensor
• White finish
• Compact and easy to fit
• Push-fit elbow
• Temperature range of 8 - 28°C
• 15mm connections
• 16 bar test pressure
• In the case of a water hammer, the patented flow selection device can be turned to reverse water direction inside the valve with no need to drain down
• Compatible with RA-FS valves and RA-FN, RA-N, and RA-G valve bodies
• Approved European Standard EN 215
• Manufactured under ISO 9002
• 1-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.