For use in conventional 1 pipe systems, where circulation through the radiator relies on gravity. RA-G valves have capacities optimised for this type of system which requires high flow rates at low-pressure drops to function correctly. Available in straight and angled pattern versions in ½”, ¾”, and 1” sizes, RA-G valves can be used with the whole range of RA2000 sensors. RAS-C2 and RAS-D2 sensors are not recommended as these reduce the valve capacity.
Please always refer to the manufacturer's instructions for the correct application. All parts should be fitted by a qualified plumber.
We know you’re busy and need to get repair jobs done quickly and efficiently. Our experts are waiting to help you with your plumbing, heating, or bathroom project. UK Plumbing is the UK's favourite supplier of plumbing and heating materials. We strongly value trust, reliability and always deliver excellent service for a fair price.
• Wide range of sizes from 3/8” to 1”
• Valves available in straight
• Vertical angle and horizontal angle patterns
• Valves available for 2 pipe and 1 pipe systems
• Compatible with all ra2000
• Ras-c2 and ras-d2 sensors
• Approved European standard en215
There are no reviews yet.