Sentinel X100 Gel Inhibitor
- Sentinel X100 in concentrated form can be injected directly into the radiators to neutralise the water in them and prevent corrosion and scale build up.
- There is no need to bleed the radiators before injecting the concentrate. With all the benefits of its conventional liquid counterpart.
- Reduced product volume in an easy to handle cartridge pack .
- 1 small cartridge pack treats a typical system containing 100L system water.
- Simple, rapid application to open or closed systems via a radiator feed valve or filling loop.
- The perfect solution in systems where conventional liquid products are difficult to apply.
- Sentinel X100 Concentrate Data Sheet.
Normally Within 48 Hours
Sentinel X100 has been formulated as a multipurpose treatment to inhibit corrosion, scale, boiler noise and hydrogen gassing in all types of indirect heating systems including those containing aluminium components.
Sentinel X100 is suitable for use in all waters, both hard and soft. The low toxicity formulation is colourless and non-searching.